Glock 29/30 Pearce Extension for flat bottom mags
These units replace the magazine base plate and retain all other factory components. They do not alter the capacity of the magazine and provide about 1/2" additional length for better control and comfort.
- These units blend with the contours and texture of the handgun giving a factory appearance.
- They are made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F.
- They form the next logical finger positioning feature to provide control and comfort without sacrificing conceal ability.
- Provides magazine identification via Mag-Track™ for those that rotate magazine usage
- Your cart is currently empty